Thursday 21 January 2021

My Profile “Letting you guys know about myself.”


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, my dearest reader🌹

Barakah day, Barakah life for everybody🥰 This is my first posting and my first trial to write a blog. Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my posting. In Shaa Allah.

First of all let me introduce a little to you guys about myself 🧕🏻 Name given was NURUL FARAHANAH. I am muslim and Malaysian 🇲🇾. I was born in Johor Bahru, Johor and stayed in Johor Bahru at almost 23 years. Haha so long isn’t? Yeaa forever Johorean 😅 Nothing special about me. I just attracted of foods,  eating, cooking, artsy stuff, hiking, running and myself. Haha! 




I think that’s all from me about myself. Thank you for your time to read until the end of my written. May Allah bless you guys, Aamiin💖.

I end my first posting of “letting you guys know myself” with Wabillahi Taufiq Wal Hidayah Wasalammualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Barakah day everyone🌹Bye-bye!

4 comments:

  1. Waasalam. Nice to know u. Do u have nickname of yourself? What may i called you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Unknown. Hihi yes i do have nickname. Not quite strange but you can call me Fana😄

      Delete
  2. Waalaikumussalam...nice to know you 👍🏼 do ur best in ur life dear 💪🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum,
    Hopefully you will get successful in life and there after.
    Amin. 🤲🏼
    F.

    ReplyDelete

Malayan Declaration of Independence

﷽ Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, my dearest reader🌹 Barakah day, Barakah life for everybody🥰 Hey guys!! Let together remember...